Thursday, November 30, 2006

BFHX DAY 3

BFHX DAY 3 is upon us. I went with the porkchop sideburns and doffed the V. The Chops were in perfect alignment with the lower mustache ends. It was a thing of beauty. While the ladies will miss the tickly V on the chin, the manliness more than makes up for it. Today people got out of my way when they saw me coming. This is one badass emeffer they thought to themselves as I approached. Then I ordered my Teriyaki chicken and the lady said "face is a scary but voice kinda like a schoolgirl." I stabbed her with my chopsticks and pointed to the porkchop sides as I whispered to her "don't mess with Texas." Ok I made most of that up.


The profile. I particularly enjoy the second and third chin here.


Today I should have been wearing a shirt that says "if you can read this, my bitch fell off."

Highlights of the day:
  • we worked so hard to make everything exactly the same in the pictures and they painted the entire fucking building yellow today. Compare the profile shot to yesterday's, nothing changed about the camera/lighting/location/etc. But they sure painted the whole goddamned floor yellow.
  • Sarah's reaction obviously, today I snuck up behind her in the chicken teriyaki line.
  • T-Ball didn't recognize me.
Tomorrow will complete the workweek. I have a whole division meeting to attend. I'll be the one sporting the sweet mustache my friend. Maybe with some flair but a mustache nonetheless.
Keep your panties on ladies, this mustachioed Don Juan is taken.

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Mustachioed. That is my new favorite word. BFHX is the only thing that has made me not actually strangle myself with my LAN cord this week. Thank you for saving my life. God bless Texas.

Sarah said...

P.S. I heard "Feliz Navidad" on the radio this morning, and I'm thinking maybe you should sing that to me while sporting the mustache.

Carly said...

this one made my ovaries quiver

Sgt said...

Today We salute you, Mr. Mustachioed Chopstick-wielding Badass.

LOL. The pictures have been great, but really its the side stories that have had me rolling.

I'll be cracking up all day thinking about the chicken lady.

You Sir...are a real man of genius.

Sheri said...

Dude, not that I don't like the facial hair blogging, but...I want to know where I can get the porkchop sandwich tee shirt. You must help me with this.

John said...

Sheri, if you're a small or a medium, you can get one here
http://www.fenslerfilm.com/STUFF.htm

They're kinda big so medium might be more like a large.