Wednesday, July 20, 2005

I always use a spotter when I choke myself for pleasure

I had a great time in A-Town with the crew. It's rare that you meet someone in person for the first time and really feel a connection with them. Monday night I had drinks and dinner with a whole group of those kind of people. Especially the real drinkers that went back with me for more alcohol at my hotel after dinner. I feel like I've known Carly, Shamus, Tania and Julia since I was a kid. Shamus is still the legend. Carly and Tania are both total hotties with infectious laughs and smiles, hilarious levels of sarcasm and a sense of humor as sick as mine. And Julia is my irreplaceable original drinking buddy. I'll miss you guys. I seriously felt almost like home while I was there. Thanks for hanging with me and making me laugh. As for Johnny V, thanks for giving me something to blog about Sunday and thanks for making me truly appreciate the Desmond.

And Carly I know that when you said "I hate you" 50 times you really meant that you loved me.

4 comments:

Johnny Virgil said...

I know -- I missed out by not coming in Monday.

And I am sorry about the hotel. I guess at Microsmell the minibar is something that you put across your window to avoid break-ins.

Carly said...

I do love you.... where is my money?

Shamus O'Drunkahan said...

My only complaint was you never got your Pinot Noir.

But other than that, fabulous time. Cheers.

The Blogger Formally Known As Van! said...

I want pictures