Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Fantasty football proves to be a total waste of time

Well first of all, I'm 0 for 1 on the getting to work before 8 resolution. Hopefully tomorrow morning the alarm clock won't make me want to kill myself 30 times before I wake up.

Now to the subject of this post. I participated in a lot of fantasy football this year. I was in a total of 5 leagues. 4 Player leagues and 1 pick 'em league. Turns out I'm not good at it. I won one league last year and I guess that gave me the idea that I should be in a lot of leagues. The result was I sucked total baggage in all of them not just in one. Next year I'm probably going to take a year off. I'm just saying Hines Ward blows. Clinton Portis should offer to refund the Redskins his salary. Him showing up in DC this year was worse for the team than Rickey Williams not showing up in Miami. Fantasy football sucks giant weiners. I'm done with it. I think you have to be more of a loser to be good at it. I mean it's hard to be a bigger loser than me, that's why I think not many people are really considered fantasy football experts. Bottom line, unless you look like this guy I think you're better off spending your Sundays reading the Poop Report.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I love lamp!