Monday, January 03, 2005

This is hard

I was planning on making this like a daily thing but I'm really way too lazy for that so from now on I'm only going to post something when I feel like it.

Since people always make resolutions around the beginning of a new year I feel obligated to make at least a couple so I will decide right now what those will be. Here they are.

This year I'm going to try to get to my desk at work before 8 at least 3 days a week.
This year I'm going to lose 10 pounds. As of today I weighed 196.5 in my skivvies. (I don't really use that word)
This year I will be more honest with people when I think they're being an idiot.
Since that last one isn't really an improvement, I will also be more quick to give praise where praise is due.
I'm also getting rid of my cats.

That should do it.

No comments: