Sunday, August 20, 2006

Not sure what gives

I just have nothing to write in the blog ever. I sometimes tell Virgil stories about my youth while we're chatting on the instant messenger and then I think I will write about it in the blog and then I never do. Sarah and I also come up with some great idea like "No Shirt Mondays" for my blog at lunch all the time but I never end up putting the ideas to use. I've also thought about seeing how many different facial hair styles I could post pictures of in a month or something.

What I'm saying friends is I'm basically a useless pile of crap. But I'm going to rededicate myself to giving my fans what they come here for or what they used to come here for and that is basically me being totally effing sweet. I'm going to talk about poop, talk about growing up, talk about my balls, take some pictures of my ass sometime with the simple caption "do these match."

Basically what I'm saying is Shop D is getting back to the basics and I'm about to rock your goddamned faces off.

Here's a news story for you.
Doodies everywhere.

3 comments:

Mr. Friendly said...

Thank God.

I was pretty lost for awhile without my orange peeling primer.

Unknown said...

glad you're back with a vengence

Johnny Virgil said...

Yeah, seriously. Get on that stick. You had an unsupervised childhood. Spill.