Tuesday, February 21, 2006

WTF

am I the only one that doesn't have a fucking clue what "text A to 3333" means? they just said that on American Idol and I'm like what in the sam fuck does that mean? That's like meeting somebody and having them say "hey call me sometime my number is 78436."

Have you been watching the olympics? Women's curling apparently requires you to be hot to compete. Figure skating has camel spins and toe loops, I think I'm going to invent a new move called the cameltoe spin loop. That's when the girl puts her leg over her head and leaps into a spin and then her leotard goes for the gold. That's my new favorite olympic move.

I made some tomato sauce from scratch. That's pretty retarded. I don't recommend it.

What else? What are you bitches doin? I seriously hate Ryan Seacrest and Ty Pennington with every fiber of my being. I know Ty is on the show where they do nice stuff for people that deserve it but he's such a goddamned credit seeking loudmouthed jerkwad. Shut up with the fucking bullhorn douche. And for christ sake stop with the cheesy "well I guess there's just one thing to say, welcome home Tara Kubena..... welcome home" Whatever, center of attention guy.

I just recently got a 2 tuner HD DVR from Comcast and I have to say it's effing fantastic. Being able to record HD is just plain awesome. I mean the timing was a little weak given I've had to trade Earl and the Office for a bunch of High Definition shots of dudes pressed sausage under leotard strain but hey it's HD baby. For every High Definition baggage check I have to suffer through there's High Defintion women's curling and figure skating to even it out.

I guess there's just one thing left to say, Welcome home high definition DVR...... welcome home.

10 comments:

Sarah said...

Lay off of Ty, Chop. Actually though I do agree he needs to lose the bullhorn. Do you think he takes that everywhere he goes? Like in the bedroom? Maybe when he "finishes" he says "Welcome home, Ty...welcome home." Ahahahahahahaha.

Carly said...

It's about time you updated this blog! How's the new bod looking?

And yes, you probably are the only person watching who doesn't know how to text a vote to AI. I will have my 11 year old explain it to you.

PS: Ty Pennington, at this point in his career, is worth jillions of dollars. He could buy you and make you his bitch if he wanted to.

danielle said...

i don't like ty either. but he was sort of preferable on trading spaces in the early days when he was a sweaty, rugged, abject carpenter who always displayed how much pain the show caused him.

Johnny Virgil said...

I don't know who Ty is.

John said...

depending on the going rate, I actually probably wouldn't mind being Ty's bitch. and seriously I would like your 11 year old son to teach me how to text A to 3333

John said...

wait, maybe your 11 year old is your daughter. either way.

Carly said...

yeah it's the girl... but she'd roll her eyes and show you... get back here & visit already

Ty would probably buy you plenty of good stuff...

Lo Lo Lova said...

John, I love you.

It is agreed that Ty Pennington is a big old Douche. I would like to take that bullhorn and cram it up his anus, but I think that would give him too much pleasure. I do love that show and the idea behind it. But I am so sick of Ty and his silverware line, his home furnishings, his Sears commercials, his random product-placement, and the fact that he is "FRIENDS" with every celebrity in the world. Plus, he needs to wash his hair.


Oh, and "cameltoe spin loop"? Priceless. :)

russ said...

How did you manage to eff up making your own tomato sauce. It's pretty effin' easy, e.

LizzieDaisy said...

Cameltoe... you guys get Bob and Tom over there? If so, you're smiling. If not, well, never mind.

Ty was much cooler when he was all manly building shit outa crap. Now he's just rich. And you're just jealous. :)

As for the HD thing... my bil works is the top salesguy at a fancy electronics store in town. He has all the best stuff. His home theatre rocks... one of those projection systems with a 110" or so screen, all high def and computer driven with a mouse (some pointer he can use on the screen) and stuff. So cool. Some day when we finish our basement, I'm getting one of those. Like 50 years from now when we have the time and money. Sigh.

Enjoy...