Tuesday, January 10, 2006

you knew it was coming

My resolutions for 2006. I decided to do real ones. I think I can hold to these.
  • no more work poops
  • no more Party Poker
  • do some form of exercise for the sake of exercise every day
  • lose 10 lbs
  • no more sugar in my coffee
  • pack my lunch at least 3 days a week
  • do the triathlon in June

That's my deal. One of last year's resolutions was also to lose 10 lbs I think. I believe when I wrote it I weighed 196.5. When 2006 began I weighed 201 lbs. That one went pretty well. Eff you fat boy.

I also said I would get to my desk at work before 8 at least 3 days a week. I didn't arrive at work before 8 a total of 3 times in 2005. What a loser

I said I would get rid of my cats. I did. Cats blow.

Allright let's do this bitches. 2007 here I come. Man I can't even believe how fast 2006 went.

9 comments:

Johnny Virgil said...

I'd be interested to know how you pull off the work poop thing.

Shamus O'Drunkahan said...

Why would you nix the work poops? You're always at your most pleasant after you've pinched a loaf.

Scott said...

I know how you can ensure success on the work poops. Reveal the secret location of the tabernacle. Once its whereabouts are public every Tom, Dick and Harry will be pooping there. I know you - you aren't going to go near the place if other people might be there.

John said...

seriously I've only pooped at work probably 15 times in 4 years. The titles of my 13-0, 14-0 pretty much include all the poops. And the reason I think I can cease the work poop altogether is because I don't really have to poop at work unless I eat some ridiculous amount of food the day before or for lunch. I'm stopping that so I figure the poop stoppage will be easy.

Lo Lo Lova said...

What if there is an emergency? Are you going to have to leave work and go somewhere else?? Are we going to have to start calling you Shitbreak?

John said...

I suppose in the even of an emergency I will break my resolution. Or else I might walk over to the Ritz Carlton depending on the urgency of the matter at hand.

tfg said...

I, too, try not to give up the Home Field Advantage. After all, my butt works for me, not vice-versa.

Melanie was here said...

Oh John, you need to embrace the work poop. I look forward to its daily occurrence, it is part of the daily routine! Get to work, have a cup of coffee, go foul up the bathroom. Before you know it, it's lunch time!

LizzieDaisy said...

Changing the subject...

What's wrong with Party Poker? Perhaps you meant no more work poker and no more party pooping, cause that makes way more sense to me.