Thursday, January 05, 2006

National Champs

I had no stake in the Rose Bowl, I couldn't have cared less who won but I just watched the greatest national championship game in NCAA history and I have to say Vince Young is absolutely amazing. No player has ever had a bigger game in a bigger game. Holy crap he was effing amazing tonight. I hope he plays one more year and the Browns go winless next year. He had 200 yards rushing and 3 rushing TD's and he's the freaking quarterback! I am not disappointed that I stayed up to watch this whole game. Unbelievable. He accounted for 467 yds of total offense.

5 comments:

Paul said...

What a great game!

Lo Lo Lova said...

Did you know that the human head weighs 8 pounds?

John said...

Did you know dogs and bees smell fear?

russ said...

That's funny -- fear is what I was wearing on NY Rockin' Eve.

Lo Lo Lova said...

Did you shoplift the pooty?