Friday, December 16, 2005

5 Weird Habits

I got tagged by Mel. First like the normal way then from behind. Wait that was something different..... um she just wanted me to tell you about 5 weird habits I have.

  1. I eat all of each individual item on my plate before I move to the next item usually in the reverse order of how much I like each item. So I eat all my french fries then my quarter pounder or all my salad then all my vegetables then my steak then my mashed potatoes and gravy.
  2. The first thing I do when I enter my own house every night is wash my hands. I also wash my hands like 1000 times a day, and I generally will wash my hands when I go to somebody else's house within a few minutes of being there.
  3. I have a clean nostril obsession. Which means I twist up toilet paper and kleenex and shove it up in there to get any possible grossness out. I know that's supposed to be not healthy or something but I hate thinking there might be something in my nose.
  4. I rinse/wash every glass I take out of a cupboard before I will use it. I do this for other people too.
  5. I turn each sock inside out and shake out and pull off any lint/possible toejam fodder before I put the sock on.

I really have some OCD issues. It's almost uncomfortable to be forced to think about all of my them. I could have made a list of 20 weird things but they all would've sounded similar.

I tag - Danielle, Sarah, Scott, Toren and Carly. Don't bitch about me tagging you because you know you liked it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OCD is charming.

LizzieDaisy said...

I eat one thing at a time too, but I think I eat the stuff I like best first. Why torture myself? Maybe you should start washing your socks inside out so the inside is already lint free? Or would it freak you out that perhaps the outside is not clean enough? Hm.

Lo Lo Lova said...

I wash my hands all the time, too, and ALWAYS when I get home. Mostly because of my son. But secondly because I work in a hospital and it's gross here.

FYI: My friend from highschool said that drinks taste better out of wet glasses, so I don't find that quality odd at all. You rock, Dude!

Your friend in OCD, Lo Lo