Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Closer needed

does anyone really think Bob Wickman ever has any legitimate reason to set foot on a major league baseball field? Goddammit Indians, you had a real closer and couldn't bring home the series please for the love of god don't make the playoffs with this fatpile serving up fat ones every time he takes the goddamned field.

Christ! Howry went the 8th untouched. Send him the fuck back out there and get the win.

GODDDAMMIT! I hate Cleveland sports.

Here's a picture from when he was in better shape right before spring training this year.



6 comments:

russ said...

No worries, John, I would walk through glowing hot shards of glass to point out your vinegary doucheness. One little 'captcha' ain't gonna deter me.

BTW, I totally remember that BBQ and I cain't believe you put on that little polka dot bikini.

glgosq

Lo Lo Lova said...

Holy crap, that's Jared before the Subway Diet. He looks better here....

Johnny Virgil said...

wow, that dude has a serious set of manboobs.

Unknown said...

I...I don't have anything to say.

Anonymous said...

For the love of God, John. Please create a new LONG post, to push that picture further down the page. My retinas are burning!

mckay said...

i am so much hotter than that poser.