Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Tony Ballchinsky

Tagged by Danielle at I Probably Hate You and Mel at My Therapist Claims There's Hope
(Since Danielle tagged me first then Mel (nice reminds me of this dream I had) I am using her links...sorry Mel I'm lazy)

Rules:
Remove the blog at #1 from the following list
Bump every one up one place;
Add your blog's name in the #5 spot;
link to each of the other blogs for the desired cross pollination effect.

  1. both hands
  2. Forward Motion
  3. Okay Seriously
  4. i probably hate you
  5. Shop Dungarees


Next: select new friends to add to the pollen count. (No one is obligated to participate).
1. Lolo
2. Carly
3. LizzieDaisy

Your turn:
1. Sleeping under the air conditioner in my brother's room and listening to Journey, Asia, and Toto
2. Christmas PJ's and waking up Christmas morning to the tree that Santa put up the night before (thanks mom and dad)
3. Atari 2600 morning noon and night
4. Awards Day at school
5. Playing Scrabble with Mom and Aunt Harriet

8 comments:

russ said...

I'm pretty sure I've played a game with your mom and Aunt Harriet... it wasn't Scrabble... what was it? Hmm...

Sarah said...

Hell yeah Atari 2600. Nice. What awards did you win?

Lo Lo Lova said...

We were too poor for Atari. I had to play Solitare... by hand!

John said...

Best Personality

John said...

we were too poor for Atari too but my oldest brother bought it for us for christmas one year.

Lo Lo Lova said...

Best personality? As in, "he's got a great personality." I certainly hope not! At least that's not the case now. Especially with your new athletic supporter....

LizzieDaisy said...

Best personality... um, was that supposed to be funny? Sigh... I don't know you as well as everyone else. So not fair. Okay, what'd ya REALLY get. Best personality or most likely to make a million by age 30? Too curious to pass this up. Come on... be honest. :)

John said...

I really did get best personality. My favorite award to date. I will scan it and post it.