Friday, April 08, 2005

the red candy kid

When I was in middle school there was a younger kid that rode my bus who said he wasn't allowed to eat red candy because his mom said it made him crazy. So obviously every day I would bring him wild cherry lifesavers because he totally would freak out. I think it was just good acting. I never figured out if it was for real but that kid sure was awesome when he was acting all crazy.

Then I read this:
http://dsl.snet.net/features/viewpoints/articles/2002/06210101.shtml

Awesome. Sorry crazy red candy freak out kid. I thought you were kidding.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sounds exciting! I'm going grocery shopping this morning, so I'll check out the food coloring and seeing if the red is #40. (I wonder what the difference is between red #23 and #40, or is there just #40, and if so, why?)

Johnny Virgil said...

It's amazing to me that one, you got that info out of him, and two, you were quick enough to take adavantage of it for entertainment purposes. You rocked.

danielle said...

you totally had your wife start the dear beth bruno site. some people will do anything to make the popular blog kids like him.

John said...

I had your mom start it. My wife hates me and would never do anything to make me look cool.

danielle said...

oh, well then eff my mom.