Wednesday, February 23, 2005

WTF? Who knew?

I'm sending this in as an email. It's a test from my actual email client but if this works, the possibilities are endless. Certainly there will be pager emails generated from places from which no man has blogged before. Earlier you may remember my post where I mentioned that I was going to request mail in blogs. Well, they already exist apparently. Now when Erik with a K starts ripping me for "mailing it in" he will mean it literally.

On another note, I wanted to give a shout out to Toren. She's a funny kid with a ridiculously funny blog and she's the new number one generator of traffic for my blog since she added me to her links. She will now have a premium spot in my links as soon as I can edit them.

-JMAN

1 comment:

Torrence said...

Thanks! Your whole "crew" wrecks me, you guys are great.