Monday, April 18, 2005

Handyman

A lot of people think I'm just a computer dork therefore not many people know that I'm as handy with tools as I am with the ladies. Well what I mean is I'm pretty handy with tools. Whatever.

So I've been building a playset for my kids for like a week or so. It's pretty awesome and when it's done it should look something like this.



However the manual has 27 "Steps" and each of the "steps" is exponentially more complicated than the previous step. I grew concerned when I arrived at step 6 pictured below.

However, I persevered and I'm proud to say that step 6 is now complete. I have included photos below of step 6 in it's completed state. It's really starting to look good.



4 comments:

Scott said...

I still hate you.... but can my kids come over and play?

Sarah said...

Isn't this something we burned at your last bonfire? I think I remember you throwing it on the fire and then jumping over it like a jackass.

When you finish building the playground I am totally throwing it in the bonfire pit. Not while your kids are on it, of course. Come on I'm not a monster.

Johnny Virgil said...

you could actually build the bonfire on the platform. It would be like a viking funeral, but without all the vikings. BTW, I think you put the colored handholds on in the wrong order...

Shamus O'Drunkahan said...

Do you have tetanus shots onhand, or should I have my kids run by the clinic before coming over?